Miss World 2017 title winner Manushi Chhillar is a huge fan of numero uno director Rajamouli. The 23-year-old doctor turned actor says that she was inspired to become an actress after watching Rajamoulis high budget magnum opuses that portrayed women in strong characters.
Manushi says that Rajamouli is one of the finest filmmakers in the country at this moment. She says that his film are path-breaking and that he has given some iconic movies like Baahubali and Magadheera to Indian Cinema.
Manushi went on to say that she will work so hard that she will get noticed by Rajamouli someday and fulfill her dream of acting in his direction. Manushi is making her Bollywood debut with Yash Raj Films’ upcoming historical magnum opus, Prithviraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next