Communist Party of India (Marxist) state secretary B V Raghavulu on Saturday stated that his party would contest from two Assembly constituencies in the by-elections to be held on March 18.
Talking to media persons at Makhdhoom Bhavan, Raghavulu stated that the CPM has in principle decided to field its candidates independently from two constituencies–Station Ghanapur in Warangal district and Kovvur in Nellore district.
Stating the party took the decision in order to strengthen its cadre and base in the State, he said the final decision in this regard would be announced in two days time. He also made it clear that the party would not tie-up with the TDP in the by-elections. However, the CPM would support the left parties’ candidates.
Meanwhile, the Communist party of India state secretary K Narayana informed that the party would announce its decision on contesting the by-elections or extending support to other party candidates in the meeting to be convened in Karimnagar on February 21. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!