After the number game ended in the assembly, it is blame game that came to the fore with accusations, counters and challenges.
The no confidence motion which was moved by TDP on the farmers’ issue was left there and the show of strength took the centre stage.
What were the issues raised by TDP about farmers and what were the assurances given by the government has vanished into thin air. There is no step by step measure the government has mentioned nor did the opposition took the pain to seek the needed data.
The debate, discussion, answers and summing up was more focussed on the motion and not on the measures to be taken to safeguard the farmers’ interests.
Two days later, the issue refused to die. While some say that farmers’ issue could have been raised as a zero hour mention, or the opposition could have asked for an adjournment motion or could have explored other forms of raising the issue but not a no confidence motion. Others say the government failed to give a proper reply but it waded through the motion through strength, manipulated or otherwise.
On the other hand, YSR Congress is trying to pick up some momentum describing as high moral value, the sacrifice made by legislators and accused the Congress of trying to buy and threaten some of them.
Congress rubbished the allegation and said they have no need for such an attempt. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections