The state High Court on Wednesday reserved its verdict on the vacate petition of Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu in the case of preliminary CBI probe into his alleged illegal assets.
The division bench comprising Justice Rohini and Aushutosh Mohanta, who heard the arguments of both the respondents and petitioners kept the verdict reserved.
The bench also heard the petition of Reliance Group wanting to implead in the case following allegations of corruption in the Krishna Godavari basin project.
Earlier, the bench had given a stay on the preliminary probe by CBI, ED and Union Home Ministry on Chandrababu Naidu and 12 others including Naidu wife bhuvaneswari, son lokesh, media baron Ramoji Rao, TDP MP Y Satyanarayana Chowdhary, head of Sujana group and TDP Khammam MP Nama Nageswar Rao and others.
A defence counsel said that the abeyance in the CBI probe ordered by the high court will continue till further orders by the division bench.
Meanwhile, Vijayamma’s counsels declared that he would approach the Supreme Court against the lower court verdict. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers