Panchayat Raj Minister K Jana Reddy on Monday claimed that the Congress high command would give clarity on the Telangana issue this year.
Talking to reporters at the State Secretariat, Jana Reddy said that the Congress high command was serious about the issue and soon it would come out with a clear stand on the statehood issue. He also announced that he would extend support for the statehood agitation. He said he would fully cooperate with anyone who supports separate Telangana.
Regarding action against the rebel Congress MLAs, Jana Reddy said although Speaker Nadendla Manohar has delayed the decision, but no rebel MLA would be spared. He said action would be taken against all the MLAs, as per the rules, who violated the party whip and voted against the government during No Confidence Motion.
The Minister announced that the government would take serious action against those having nexus with the liquor syndicate. He said the guilty would be punished, irrespective of their position and political affiliations.
Later, Jana Reddy also released AP Panchayat Raj Association Dairy and calendar at his chambers. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!