Prohibition and Excise Minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana on Saturday stated that the government was making all efforts to sell the liquor sachets at MRP from Monday.
Talking to media persons after having darshan of Vayulingeswara Swamy at Srikalahasthi temple, Mopidevi Venkata Ramana said that the government has directed all the Excise officials to conduct regular checks on liquor shops and take steps to ensure that the liquor sachets are sold at the rates fixed by the government. The government has also directed the officials to ensure that the shops display price list of liquor sachets.
When the reporters asked about the allegations being levelled by the opposition party leaders allegations on liquor syndicate, Venkata Ramana said that he would not make any comments on the issue as a case was pending in the court. “My comments will invite contempt of court,” he said.
However, he said that the government would abide to the decision of court on liquor issue. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers