The Congress party on Sunday took light of the resignations of three MLAs – Jupally Krishna Rao, T Rajaiah and S Satyanarayana – and said that their exit would not have any impact of the party in the Telangana region.
Talking to reporters, PCC president Botsa Satyanarayana said that the MLAs resignations were not linked to the Telangana issue. He said that the MLAs should have spoken to the party leadership if they were really serious about the Telangana statehood. However, the MLAs resigned from the party without even consulting anyone.
Botsa ridiculed the Telangana MLAs claim that their resignations from the Congress party would mount pressure on the Centre to take an early decision on the Telangana statehood issue. He said that the resignations were aimed at selfish gains.
Refusing to elaborate further, the PCC president said that the party would discuss the matter before making further comments.
Meanwhile, Telangana Congress Steering Committee convenor K Keshav Rao regretted that the MLAs had to quit the party. He said the party leadership should take measures to ensure that other MLAs and leaders do not follow the suit. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers