Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday stated that his party introduced the No Confidence Motion against the Kiran Kumar Reddy expecting that the government would announce a package for the affected farmers. However, he said Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy gave political packages to several MLAs to save his government.
Talking to media persons at NTR Trust Bhavan, he said the Congress government resorted to dirty politics by brokering deals with the Praja Rajyam Party and other MLAs instead of announcing relief measures for the drought hit farmers. However, he said that he has succeeded in drawing the attention of the nation towards the problems being faced by the farmers in the State.
Describing the Kiran Kumar Reddy’s government as weak, Naidu said that it survived only because of support it got from the PRP and MIM MLAs. He said that there was no need for the TDP to come to power through indirect route and the party would always respect the people’s verdict.
Naidu also denied allegations levelled by YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy that TDP focused its debate more on former chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy than the farmers’ issue. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections