Civil Supplies Minister D Sreedhar Babu on Monday stated that the MLAs from the Congress party are joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi in order to protect their own selfish interests and to get mileage on the Telangana statehood issue.
Talking to media persons, Sridhar Babu told the MLAs –T Rajaiah, Jupally Krishna Rao and Somarapu Satyanarayana — that the Telangana State formation would not be possible without the support of the Congress party in the Parliament. Therefore, their decision to quit the party would only harm them in their political careers. He asked the MLAs who quit the Congress party to reconsider their decision again.
Sreedhar Babu slammed the TRS for luring the MLAs in the name of statehood and increasing its strength with conspiracies. He also defended Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and said that he has focused his attention on the development of Telangana. He said the Rs 1 a kg rice scheme introduced by the state government would benefit 2.26 crore people from the below poverty line. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections