Lok Satta president Jaya Prakash Narayana on Thursday rubbished the statement of State Government that it has hosted all GOs on the websites of concerned departments.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Jaiprakash Narayana condemned the government’s claim of GOs being hosted on the department’s website and said that there was no truth in the government’s argument. He said that the complete details of the GOs were not available to the people of State under the Right to Information Act.
Dr JP said that the government would face serious political crisis if it fails to place those controversial GOs before the House. Stating that the legislative bodies have every right to review the GOs, he said that the government would know the lapses in the GOs through proper discussions only.
At least now the Chief Minister act responsibly and take up a discussion on the GOs while respecting the House, he demanded. If the government does not act promptly on this issue, the people of state would lose confidence on the legislative bodies, he claimed. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!