The Congress style of functioning has come to the fore once again with Union Health Minister and in-charge of State affairs, Ghulam Nabi Azad arriving in the city.
Many leaders and workers queued up and each of them had a request to make or an axe to grind.
AICC secretary and senior leader, Gowri Shanker on Thursday took the opportunity to complaint against state leadership and governance. He also brought to the notice of the visiting dignitary that there is no proper coordination between the party and the government.
“I told Azadji that some of the decisions taken at the party and government level have been arbitrary,” he told reporters after coming out of Azad’s chamber at the party head quarters Gandhi Bhavan.
Senior leaders were ignored by the Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and party president Botsa Satyanarayana, was the line of Gowri Shankar’s complaint.
“I also appealed to Azad to appoint party senior leaders to nominated posts to put an end to dissatisfaction among them, “he added. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections