Former minister Dr P Shankar Rao on Monday accused the State Government of using the Mala/Madiga communities as vote banks during the elections.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Shankar Rao criticized the government for neglecting the welfare of under privileged communities. He said that major injustice has been done to both the communities in the present government in the allotment of portfolios.
While accusing the government of having failed to resolve the problems of SC/STs, he said that the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government was also trying to create a rift among the community. He asked the community leaders to organize themselves and make joint efforts to resolve their problems.
Dr Shankar Rao said that the community leaders would soon meet Congress president Sonia Gandhi to apprise her about their problems. He said that the leaders would also mount pressure on the High Command for the categorization of SCs. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!