The newly inducted Handlooms and Textiles Minister G Prasad Kumar said that he would continue the welfare schemes of former chief minister Y S Rajasekhar Reddy which were aimed at the upliftment of handloom workers in the state.
Talking to media persons after attending breakfast at Medchal MLA K Lakshma Reddy’s residence at Shamshabad, Prasad Kumar said that he would take all necessary steps to prevent suicides among the handloom workers. He admitted that handloom workers were facing severe financial crisis due to lack of marketing facilities for their products and proper support from the government. He said that he would implement all welfares schemes launched by former chief minister YSR for the benefit of weavers.
Prasad said that he would consult all senior leaders and officials concerned before implementing the welfare schemes and programmes for the benefit of people in Rangareddy district. “I will make efforts to develop Rangareddy district and take the guidance from experts and party seniors in this regard,” he said.
Responding to a question, Prasad Kumar denied having any differences with Home Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy in Rangareddy district. However, he admitted that there were a few differences of opinion with her over the policy matters. “Such differences are very common in a family and there is no need to give much importance to them,” he stated. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections