Congress MLA and supporter of YSR Congress Party Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose on Thursday stated that those MLAs, who are supporting the YSR Congress party, would support the No Confidence Motion to be introduced by Telugu Desam Party against Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the assembly session.
Talking to media persons after emerging out of an emergency meeting convened at MP Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy’s house at Gachchibowli, Subhash Chandra Bose said that the YSR Congress supporters’ have resolved to extend support to any party which introduces a No Confidence Motion against the Congress government. He said the MLAs took this decision after consulting YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy, who was in Odarpu yatra at Muttluru in Guntur district, over phone.
The former minister said that the No Confidence Motion was being supported as the state government has failed to address the farmers’ issues besides ignoring welfare schemes and programmes. The emergency meeting was attended by 12 MLAs. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers