Former adult film star and now a queen of Bollywood erotic thrillers, Sunny Leone, will soon make her comeback to Telugu cinema, if the ongoing reports are to be believed. Apparently, Sunny has been signed up for a crucial role in a Telugu film titled Burrakatha
Burrakatha has Naveen Chandra playing the male lead and a debut filmmaker named Sanjeev Kumar will be helming this project. Sunny will reportedly commence shooting for her part next month. We will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
It is well known that Sunny had made her Telugu debut with Manchu Manoj’s Current Theega.
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards