Former adult film star and now a queen of Bollywood erotic thrillers, Sunny Leone, will soon make her comeback to Telugu cinema, if the ongoing reports are to be believed. Apparently, Sunny has been signed up for a crucial role in a Telugu film titled Burrakatha
Burrakatha has Naveen Chandra playing the male lead and a debut filmmaker named Sanjeev Kumar will be helming this project. Sunny will reportedly commence shooting for her part next month. We will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
It is well known that Sunny had made her Telugu debut with Manchu Manoj’s Current Theega.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe