TIME: 10:30 AM
Dialogue: “ammay padakapothe ammayine marcheyali ra”
“Mavi ma madhya tharagathi premalu.”
The heavy rains could not stop the Boys having fun.
They are jumping in the river, singing, dancing, drinking, laughing and flirting.
It was more of an adventure than a trouble for them.
The boys’ logic: ‘if you can’t change her change the girl’. And also the mocking of emotions, just a way of boys to ‘express feelings’ with humour.
Boys will be Boys and we like it that way! Don’t we?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?