TIME: 10:30 AM
Dialogue: “ammay padakapothe ammayine marcheyali ra”
“Mavi ma madhya tharagathi premalu.”
The heavy rains could not stop the Boys having fun.
They are jumping in the river, singing, dancing, drinking, laughing and flirting.
It was more of an adventure than a trouble for them.
The boys’ logic: ‘if you can’t change her change the girl’. And also the mocking of emotions, just a way of boys to ‘express feelings’ with humour.
Boys will be Boys and we like it that way! Don’t we?
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
Articles that might interest you