RGV, who has been lying low for quite sometime now, can’t seem to keep away from rumours for too long. He’s currently busy making the finishing touches for his upcoming film Satya 2 starring Sharwanand and Anaika. Now, his name popped up all of a sudden among the list of directors who might direct a film adaptation of Savita Bhabhi. In the mid 2000s, Savita Bhabhi emerged as one of the most popular comic book characters and she became an instant hit among the youngsters due to the erotic nature of the online comic series.
For the past few months, rumours were abuzz that a leading Bollywood producer is keen on making a film based on this popular character. However, RGV has rubbished these rumours and lashed out at the newspaper which published the article. “Bombay times on me making Savitha Bhabi is bull..dont evn kno who rozelyn is? wish the reporter has decency to check with me atlesst,” he clarified on Twitter. It still remains to be seen what RGV’s next project is going to be soon after he wraps up shooting Satya 2. The film is going to release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you