Former minister Jupally Krishna Rao on Monday said that the induction of two more ministers from the Telangana region into the Kiran Kumar Reddy’s cabinet was not significant.
Talking to reporters at Telangana Bhavan, Krishna Rao said the ministers from the Telangana region do not possess any respect in the State Cabinet. Therefore, the induction of two more ministers from the region would not have any impact in Telangana. He alleged that the portfolios for ministers from Telangana region were being allocated based on the recommendations in the eight chapter of Sri Krishna Committee’s report.
Jupally also condemned Information Minister Ponnala Lakshmaiah for touching the feet of Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy during Medaram Jatra. He said the act was an insult for the entire population of Telangana region. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you