Congress MLC Kanakula Janardhan Reddy on Thursday resigned from the membership of Committee on Petitions in protest while accusing Legislative Council Chairman A Chakrapani of not giving priority to seniors during the appointments to various committees.
Talking to media persons at Assembly premises, Janardhan Reddy slammed Chakrapani for showing discrimination against Telangana leaders during the appointment of various committees. He said that injustice has been done to all leaders from the Telangana region.
Reddy said that he would take up the matter with the Congress party seniors seeking remedial measures.
Earlier, MLC K R Amos on Wednesday submitted his resignation from both, the Ethics and Estimate Committees, expressing dissatisfaction against Chakrapani in the appointment of members for various committees. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you