Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar on Monday disallowed two adjournment motions submitted by the Communist Party of India and Bharatiya Janata Party.
As soon as the House assembled on Monday at 9 am, the CPI members gave an adjournment motion notice to the Speaker demanding discussion on the cases filed against those who took part in the Telangana agitation. The BJP MLAs too gave a notice seeking a Telangana Resolution in the State Assembly.
However, the Speaker disallowed both the adjournment motions and took up discussions on the No Confidence Motion move by the Telugu Desam Party. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you