India’s First World War movie ‘Kanche’ has scored a blockbuster hit in the US market. Released amid huge expectations on October 22, the film has impressed the audience mightily. All the people who watched the movie have applauded that this is a movie with international standards and would be a landmark movie in the history of Telugu Film Industry.
Some of the main excerpts from the audience reviews and critics’ reports:
1. Director Krish received extra praise for his story, inter connecting screenplay and extraordinary direction
2. Hero Varun Tej’s acting skills and aptness to the role and heroine Pragya Jaiswal’s awesome looks and acting skills along with their onscreen chemistry have impressed everyone
3. In addition, special roles by Gollapudi, Shaukar Janaki, Srinivas Avasarala and Posani Krishna Murali were well received.
4. Chirantan Bhatt’s extraordinary music and background scores, mind blowing dialogues by Sai Madhav Burra and intense lyrics by Sirivennela Sitaramasastry garu were lauded by all alike.
5. Visuals by Gnanasekhar and artwork by Sahi Suresh were a feast to the eyes of audience
6. The war sequences and emotional connect between two stories revolving around social aspects evoke great interest and make it a classic hit
7. This movie pushes the boundaries of Telugu film making and raises the bar for the entire industry
The movie collected more than $100K from the premieres on Wednesday and Thursday justifying the pre-release expectations, complete pre-release sell out and is having a great run across US. In response to this, Absolute Telugu Cinemas is adding a few theatres to the existing list where shows would start from Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet goes on a vacation
- Billa director back with webseries?
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date