Those in the TDP who have observed Balayya’s 2 day Mannem (in North Andhra) visit are more than happy. They are beginning to believe they have a winner in their hands. Throughout the visit and the impromptu speeches delivered in there, Balayya gave multiple and direct references to the late NTR. Chandrababu, in all fairness, was spoken about, but only in passing. Balayya spoke from his heart. He admitted to irregularities in the party and said he would rectify them. But what was most appealing was his acknowledgement that more needs to be done for the poorest of the poor in the tribal areas. He assured them that he was in the mould of his late father when it comes to ensuring that the government’s policies reaches the poorest of the poor. “Neanu inka chaeyya valasindhalla mee sevae” he said with folded hands. He concluded by stating that the people have given him everything, and it is now his turn to reciprocate their love and affection to the Nandamuri family. Northern Andhra is the stronghold of the Congress PCC chief and heavy weight Botsa Satyanarayana. By beginning his campaign there, Balayya has sent an unmistakable signal to the Congress that he is in the fight for the long haul.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!