Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana on Friday said that the Telugu Desam Party would be confined to third position in the ensuing by-elections in the Telangana region.
Talking to media persons before proceeding to Hyderabad, he said that it would be difficult for the TDP to win even one seat in the ensuing by-elections. Stating that the Congress leaders were working collectively for the ensuing by-elections, he expressed confidence that the party would emerge victorious in the all seven constituencies.
Botsa said that there were no differences among the MPs, Ministers and MLAs and all were working collectively and responsibly to emerge victorious in the by-elections. Stating that the main rivals in by-elections were TDP and YSR Congress party, he denied media reports that the Congress has become weak in the State due to corruption.
Stating that a national party like Congress only could take a decision on controversial Telangana State issue, he expressed confidence that the Congress would emerge successfully in Telangana region too. He hoped that the high command would nominate Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi for the Rajya Sabha soon and elevate him as Central minister as per the merger agreement. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!