Minor Irrigation Minister T G Venkatesh on Saturday hoped that the YSR Congress party would merge into the Congress party on the lines of Praja Rajyam Party soon.
Talking to media persons, Venkatesh said that the MLAs who quit the Congress party were now making efforts to join the parent party due to bleak political future for the YSR Congress party and due to its president’s involvement in various corruption cases. He hoped the YSR Congress party would merge into Congress soon.
Venkatesh also hailed Speaker Nadendla Manohar’s decision to disqualify 16 rebel MLAs from the State Assembly for violation of party whip during the No Confidence Motion against the government. Justifying the Speaker action, he said that the decision has been taken at an appropriate time.
The minister also criticized Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao for trying to launch campaign in Kovvur Assembly constituency in Nellore district. He said KCR’s campaign would disturb law and order situation in the coastal Andhra Pradesh. He said KCR’s provocative speeches on Telangana in the by-elections’ campaign poses threat for peace in the region. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!