Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday stated that the recognition for Telugu culture, literature and language came only during the regime of TDP.
Greeting the people of State to mark the Nandana Ugadi celebrations at NTR Trust Bhavan, Naidu expressed confidence that the party would cross all difficulties this year and improve its performance and party base across the State. Admitting that the problems would be part of life, the TDP chief stated that the efficiency of an individual would be known only if he handles difficult situations efficiently.
Though the New Year started this day, the conflicts with the Congress party have started long ago, he claimed. He said that the internal conflicts in the Congress party have reached their peak after the outcome of by-election results in the Telangana region.
Stating that the administration has totally collapsed in the State, he asked Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy to focus his attention on resolving people’s problems, at least now. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!