Legislative Council Whip Y Siva Rami Reddy on Sunday slammed Telugu Desam party president N Chandrababu Naidu for launching malicious campaign against the Rajiv Yuva Kiranalu programme launched by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy.
Talking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party Office, Siva Rami Reddy said that the government wants to provide 15 lakh employments to unemployed youth through Rajiv Yuva Kiranalu.
He alleged that Naidu launched this campaign eyeing on power and to divert the attention of people.
However, the government was working sincerely to provide jobs to unemployed youth despite the malicious campaign.
He advised Naidu to give constructive suggestions for the government over the policy matters.
Stating there was no threat to government, he said that Kiran Kumar Reddy would continue his remaining stint till 2014.
He expressed confidence that the Congress would sweep all constituencies in the by-elections to be held in the place of disqualified candidates.(INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections