A division bench of Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned the hearing on petition on uniform fee structure for engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh to March 22.
The State’s Attorney General informed the court 59 colleges in the state were yet to submit their proposals and therefore, sought more time. The division bench of the apex court comprising Justice R M Lodha and Justice Mukherjee took serious note on the management of engineering colleges for not submitting their proposals on uniform fee structure before the Admission and Fee Regulation Committee.
The bench then directed the government to issue a notification inviting proposals from colleges within a week in this regard. The court also directed the Committee to study the proposals within 15 days and file a comprehensive study report by March 15.
The court directed that the study report of Admission and Fee Regulation Committee should be submitted by March 22. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections