Ace filmmaker Puri Jagannadh is riding high in his career after getting a nod from Megastar Chiranjeevi to direct his 150th flick ‘Auto Jaani’. Currently, the pre-production works are going on and the much anticipated project will go on floors this September. As of now, the details regarding the remaining cast and crew are yet to be announced.
It is now heard that Puri Jagannadh is planning a 75-day schedule to wrap the shooting for this flick. Puri is well known for his knack of completing movies in no time. Recently, he has pulled off a stunning feat by completing his upcoming flick Jyothi Lakshmi in less than 60 days. So, it will be a phenomenal feat if Puri can complete the shooting of Megastar’s flick in 75 days.
- Nithin’s flop movie generates 50 million views
- Happening musician joins Happy Wedding
- Music Review : Bharat Ane Nenu – A thumping soundtrack
- Latest Photos : Urvashi Rautela
- Photos : Sonam Kapoor and her boyfriend pay respects to Sridevi