Ace filmmaker Puri Jagannadh is riding high in his career after getting a nod from Megastar Chiranjeevi to direct his 150th flick ‘Auto Jaani’. Currently, the pre-production works are going on and the much anticipated project will go on floors this September. As of now, the details regarding the remaining cast and crew are yet to be announced.
It is now heard that Puri Jagannadh is planning a 75-day schedule to wrap the shooting for this flick. Puri is well known for his knack of completing movies in no time. Recently, he has pulled off a stunning feat by completing his upcoming flick Jyothi Lakshmi in less than 60 days. So, it will be a phenomenal feat if Puri can complete the shooting of Megastar’s flick in 75 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photos : Rashmi shines in a trendy saree wear
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Latest click : Chiranjeevi
- Bollywood actress dedicates her film to Pawan Kalyan
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha