Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 1991 science fiction drama ‘Aditya 369’ is a well loved Telugu film and is famous for some very entertaining story telling. Director Singeetham Srinivasa Rao won a lot of acclaim for his work in the movie.
Here is a working still from the film, showing a scene from the episode where Balakrishna travels back in time to Sri Krishna Devaraya’s period. See and enjoy the photo folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment : 3 generations of Bachchans with folded hands
- Photo Moment : Salman Khan’s muscular body post workout
- Photo Moment : Mahesh, Trivikram during Athadu’s iconic fight scene
- Photo Moment : Terrific looking NTR in Daana Veera Soora Karna
- Photo Moment : Vijay Deverakonda interacts with Hyd Cops
- Photo Moment : When Mahesh kissed Vamshi Paidipally