In this section, we at 123telugu will give our readers some interesting info about Indian films. Be it the actors, technicians, iconic scenes, action, making, box office, and music, we will ask you a question related to it.
Today’s question is about a film that was the first-ever Indian project to be shot in multiple languages. Because of this, the film was delayed for a long time. Answer the question in the comments section below and we will reveal
the right answer later in the evening.
The right answer is none other than the pic Hindi film Mughal-e-Azam in 1960. It was a trilingual with all scenes shot thrice in Hindi, Tamil, and English. When the Tamil one flopped miserably, the English language one was aborted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?