NTR’s Janatha Garage will be the first Indian movie to be screened with Dolby Atmos sound system in USA. (release week)
Dolby Atmos is a revolution in theater sound. Sound comes from all directions, including overhead, to fill the cinema with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. The sounds of the onscreen story move all around you in three-dimensional space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.
Be ready to experience the power of NTR’s roaring performance and DSP’s musical score.
Ficus movies have made sure to deliver the full impact of entertainment.
The final Dolby Atmos mix of Janatha Garage is in progress ….. Get ready to experience a powerful moving entertainment experience along with NTR.
The following locations are confirmed with Dolby Atmos sound and more will be added shortly.
Dolby Atmos USA Locations: (More to be added soon)
1. Cinemark Playa Vista and XD, Playa Vista, CA (Los Angeles area)
2. Century at Pacific Commons and XD, Fremont, CA (Bay area)
3. Cinemark West Plano and XD, Plano, TX (Dallas)
Cinemark Playa Vista + XD
12746 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles CA 90066 Bldg 3
Century at Pacific Commons and XD
43917 Pacific Commons Blvd
Fremont CA 94538
Cinemark West Plano and XD
3800 Dallas Parkway, Plano,
4. MuvicoRosemont Chicago dolby atmos + XL
5. Carmike 12 Pottsgroove (Philadelphia ) Dolby 7.1 +BigD
6. Carmike 15 Applevalley Minneapolis Dolby 7.1 + BigD
7. Carmike 18 Plainfield Indianapolis Dolby 7.1 +BigD
8. Carmike Throughbed 20 Franklin Nashville Dolby 7.1 + BigD
9. Carmike Riverstone 15 Canton Atlanta Dolby 7.1 + BigD
10. Carmike 13 Champaign, IL Dolby atmos
11. Carmike ovation10 Richmond, va Reclining
12. Carmike 10 East Windsor, nj Reclining
13. Carmike 12 Tulsa ,ok Dolby 7.1 + BigD + Reclining
14. Carmike 12 Albuquerque, NM
15. Dolby 7.1 +BigD +Reclining
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?