BlueSky Cinemas, one of the leading players in overseas market for Indian movies is now bringing another India’s first action and high technical 3D film OM 3D to entire overseas market in association with NTR Arts.
OM 3D is Rs.25 Cr. ($5 M) high budget film which also involves some Hollywood technicians. Super star Rajanikath watched the film and appreciated very much for its thrilling screen play and quality. He also said that after Avatar he liked OM 3D for its high technical values. Plans are also in to re-make this film in Tamil along with Dhanush.
Nandamuri Kalyam Ram played leading role followed by Kriti Kharbanda and Nikisha Patel. Music composed by Sai Karthik and Atchu. National award winner for Audio graphy Mr.AS Narayan did the audio graphy. It’s directed by Sunil Reddy.
We will be releasing this movie mainly in 3D format where ever theaters are available and also in 2D format where 3D not available.
We thank NTR Arts banner team for joining hands with BlueSky and giving this opportunity to release this movie in overseas market.
To exhibit this movie in any part of the world (expect India) please feel free to contact…
Ph: 732 586 0932
Ph: 510 996 8514
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?