TIME: 10:30 AM
Dialogue: “ammay padakapothe ammayine marcheyali ra”
“Mavi ma madhya tharagathi premalu.”
The heavy rains could not stop the Boys having fun.
They are jumping in the river, singing, dancing, drinking, laughing and flirting.
It was more of an adventure than a trouble for them.
The boys’ logic: ‘if you can’t change her change the girl’. And also the mocking of emotions, just a way of boys to ‘express feelings’ with humour.
Boys will be Boys and we like it that way! Don’t we?
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?