TIME: 10:30 AM
Dialogue: “ammay padakapothe ammayine marcheyali ra”
“Mavi ma madhya tharagathi premalu.”
The heavy rains could not stop the Boys having fun.
They are jumping in the river, singing, dancing, drinking, laughing and flirting.
It was more of an adventure than a trouble for them.
The boys’ logic: ‘if you can’t change her change the girl’. And also the mocking of emotions, just a way of boys to ‘express feelings’ with humour.
Boys will be Boys and we like it that way! Don’t we?
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date