National award winning actor Bobby Simha will play the lead in this film and Nikki Galrani, sister of actress Sanjjanaa, will play the female lead. Prakash Raj will be playing a powerful character.
Sarat Mandava, who earlier worked as the screenwriter and co-director for Tamil movies like ‘Unnaipol Oruvan’ (‘Eenadu’ in Telugu), ‘Billa 2’ etc and also as the DOP of ‘Broker’ movie, will direct the movie. Sharat also worked in the writing department of a few Bollywood films.
Elred Kumar of RS Infotainment will produce this sequel for ‘Rangam’. He also earlier produced ‘Rangam’ and ‘Nirantharam Nee Oohallo’.He was also supposed to launch Allu Arjun in Tamil through “Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa”, the Tamil version of ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’, directed by Gautam Menon. But that project didn’t materialize due to dates issues.
‘Rangam’ was a big hit in Telugu. Lets see if the producer releases the Telugu version of ‘KO 2’.
DOP : Shankar, Music : Leon James, Editor : Ruben, Art director : Senthil Raghavan, Produced by : RS Infotainment, Director : Sarath Mandava
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur