Protesting the suspension of 11 Telangana Rashtra samithi MLAs from the assembly for pressing for a resolution on Telangana state, the Communist Party of India and Bharatiya Janata Party on Wednesday staged a walk out from the House.
Later, talking to media persons at Assembly media point, BJP Floor Leader E Lakshminarayana condemned the ruling Congress party, opposition TDP and Speaker Nadendla Manohar for suspending TRS members from the House. Instead of taking steps to introduce Telangana resolution, Lakshminarayana said that the government was dishonouring the promise given to the people of region.
He also came down on the government for not taking action on withdrawing police cases against students and activists, who participated in the statehood agitation.
CPI MLA Sambasivarao also accused the ruling Congress party of cheating the people of region after allying with it in 2004 election on the Telangana issue.
Suspecting the commitment of government, he asked it to explain its position on the Telangana statehood demand in the House. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections