Governor ESL Narasimhan led the State in offering prayers on the New Year day which has seen special poojas and exchange of greetings.
The Governor along with his wife held special pooja at Raj Bhavan, which was kept open for the general public from 11.00 to 1.00 and there was a stream of visitors who greeted the first couple.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy also held a special pooja at his camp office and there was big number of visitors who came from places to greet him. Cabinet Ministers and officials also came in to greet the Krian Kumar Reddy.
While youngsters had a good time in ringing in the New Year, which has seen some unpleasant incidents and accidents, the Year had set in with hope and best wishes.
People wearing their best visited various temples across the state. Sai Baba temple at Dilshuknagar, Sampath Vinayaka temple in Visakhapatnam, Sirkalahasti temple at Cittoor attracted huge crowd.
Tirupati, as usual, was the most sought after place with Women Development Minister Sunitha Lakshma Reddy and former TTD Chairman Adi Kesavulu Naidu visiting the temple.
There was celebration at the TDP office as well with President N Chandrababu Naidu cutting the cake while his party colleagues wished him on the occasion. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!