It’s all in the family.
After Naidu storming TRS bastion and Balakrishna sounding the poll bugle from Krishna district, TDP politburo member Harikrishna has now come up with the Congress bashing exercise.
Harikrishna, who represented Hindupur once, came down heavily on Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy for not responding on the problems of farmers, who are in dire straits due to government’s indifferent attitude.
“Congress, which claims itself as champion of farmers’ welfare, has no moral right to talk on issue,” he told reports here on Tuesday.
TDP founder president NTR established the party for farmers welfare, he said that the party would continue its struggle until the farmers get due justice for their produce. He said that the indifferent government should be held responsible for farmers’ suicides.
On his younger brother he said, Balakrishna’s participation in the active politics would give a boost to the party and improve the winning chances of party at the ground level. He said that Balakrishna has capability to win from any constituency in the state. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!