Former minister T Jeevan Reddy on Monday stated that the Congress Coordination Committee, which was appointed to reduce gap between the party and government, should make efforts to resolve the Telangana issue.
Talking to media persons at Public Gardens, Jeevan Reddy said that the Coordination Committee should initiate the dialogue on the possible solution for Telangana issue on top priority basis. Further, the committee should pressurise Union Home Minister P Chidambaram to begin the consultation process with all party leaders after the assembly elections in five states.
Jeevan Reddy said that Telugu Desam Party’s and YSR Congress party have made their party’s stand clear and asked the Centre to resolve the issue. He said the Congress party would survive in the Telangana if it takes a favourable decision on the statehood issue before 2014. Otherwise, he said, the Congress party would be completely wiped out from the Telangana region. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers