Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday urged the State Government to name Palamuru University after Suravaram Pratap Reddy, a social historian from the Telangana region.
Talking to media persons after unveiling the statue of Suravaram Pratap Reddy, KCR stated that he would send a proposal to the government in this regard after discussing the same with the MPs and MLAs of the district. Lauding the services of Suravaram Pratap Reddy for the region, he described him as `modern architect of Telangana’ and appealed to the government to give proper recognition to him in Palamuru.
Minister for Information and Public Relations D K Aruna, Supreme Court Judge Justice Sudarshan Reddy and others recalled the services of Suravaram Pratap Reddy. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections