The Telugu Desam Party on Tuesday claimed that the No Confidence Motion would unmask several politicians in the State.
Addressing a press conference at the NTR Trust Bhavan, TDP MLA P Keshava said that the No Trust Move would force the MLAs to express their real loyalties towards the parties. Referring to the MLAs supporting the YSR Congress party, he said the No Confidence Motion would ensure that a legislator remains on one side, instead of living a dubious life.
Keshava said that the party would discuss the issue of No Confidence Motion during the assembly’s Business Advisory Committee’s meeting on Wednesday. They said that they would impress upon Speaker Nadendla Manohar to include the No Confidence Motion in the agenda.
Meanwhile, the TDP MLA also asked the Speaker to clarify the grounds on which the MLAs’ resignations were accepted or rejected. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections