The Supreme Court on Friday adjourned the petition of Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayalakshmi seeking transfer of the disproportionate assets case against Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu to the Supreme Court or to High Court of any other state, to January 16.
The apex court bench comprising Justice B S Chouhan and Justice T S Thakur posted the petition to January 16 for next hearing after the completion of arguments.
In her transfer petition, Vijayalakshmi sought transfer of the case to the apex court or a High Court in any other state stating she had suspicion of legal bias in Hyderabad. Earlier, three judges of the Andhra Pradesh High Court, including chief justice Madan B Lokur, have recused themselves from the case. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections