Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday stated that his party would introduce a special budget for farmers if it comes to power in the state.
Talking to media persons after participating in the padayatra organized as part of Rythu Porubata at Bucchiahpeta mandal in the district, Naidu said that the TDP government would introduce a budget for farmers on the lines of Bharatiya Janata Party Government in Karnataka state. He said the budget would lead to financial upliftment of farmers and would solve all their problems.
Reiterating that his party was committed for welfare of farmers, Naidu said that he would continue his efforts till all the farmers’ woes are addressed. He said he was moving a No Confidence Motion against the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government for its failure to address farmers’ issues in the ensuing session of the legislative assembly starting from December 1.
Naidu assured to construct houses for poor with a cost of Rs one lakh in 3 cents of land if his party is voted to power in the State. Naidu said that he would introduce Rs 500 pension for aged people in the state.
The TDP chief alleged that the Congress party was resorting to mudslinging basing on the probe ordered by the High Court on his alleged illegal assets. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections