TDP politburo member K Yerran Naidu on Thursday ridiculed PCC Botsa Satyanarayana for his remarks that government was not at fault in the hooch tragedy which claimed18 tribals at Mylavaram in Krishna district.
Talking to media persons at NTR Bhavan, the TDP leader said that the PCC president, who was a major liquor dealer in Vizianagaram district, should be ashamed of making such remarks.
Demanding that the Government should introduce more controls in liquor sales and production, he urged the Kiran Kumar Government to put an end to illicit arrack brewing in the State.
He condemned Union Health Minister Gulam Nabi Azad and Praja Rajyam leader K Chiranjeevi for not taking serious note on the hooch deaths.
Yerran Naidu demanded that the Government should disclose the details of the ACB report and also ordered a full scale investigation to unravel the nexus between Cabinet Ministers, MLAs and other officials in the liquor syndicate.
TDP Mahila wing president Shobha Hymavati alleged that over 200 belt shops in Karimnagar district were operated under the aegis of the village committees and earning revenue of over Rs 120 crore in the district alone. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!