The second day of the budget session of State Legislative Assembly too was stormy.
As soon as the House met at 9 am, the Telugu Desam Party members gave adjournments motion demanding discussions on liquor syndicate. The Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLAs too demanded discussions and resolution on separate Telangana. Following uproar, Speaker Nadendla Manohar adjourned the session for half-an-hour.
The House resumed at 9.45 am only to witness similar scenes of uproar and pandemonium. The Speaker had to adjourn the House again for 15 minutes. The Speaker wanted discussions on Vote of Thanks for Governor’s address and other issues. However, the TRS members rushed to the podium carrying placards.
When the House re-assembled at 10.10 am, Chief Whip G Venkata Ramana Reddy tried to begin discussion on Vote of Thanks, but was disrupted by the TDP and TRS members. Several appeals by the Speaker to maintain order in the House proved futile. His appeals were suppressed in the din and slogan shouting by the opposition party members.
With the opposition MLAs giving clear indications that they would not allow the proceedings to continue, the Speaker adjourned the House for the day. The Question Hour too was postponed. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!