The steering committee of the Telangana Political Joint Action Committee would meet on Wednesday to discuss the future strategy to be adopted to achieve statehood for the Telangana region.
Talking to reporters here on Tuesday, Telangana Political Joint Action Committee Prof M Kodandaram said that the steering committee would discuss the action plan for the next phase of statehood agitation. It would also discuss the strategies to be adopted by the Telangana MPs and MLAs in the winter session of Parliament and state legislative assembly.
The steering committee, which would meet on Wednesday at 11 am at Vasavi Kalyana Mandapam in Khairtabad, will also discuss the proposed Telangana yatra by freedom fighter Konda Laxman Bapuji.
Kodandaram appreciated the Telangana MPs, across party lines, for raising the issue of Telangana in the Parliament on Tuesday. He said that all the elected representatives of the region should work unitedly to achieve the statehood for the region. He also asked the UPA Government to honour the promise of starting the process for formation of Telangana made in December 2009. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections