Recently, director Ravikanth was in his home town on a personal family trip. There he saw Kshanam playing at a major theater and decided to catch second show. He was however unable to get tickets even though it was for a night show, that to 3 weeks after release! When he requested the theater management to allow him to stand inside the theater and watch Kshanam, they informed that since Kshanam is an intense film where every minute counts, they are unwilling to disturb the audience in the middle of the show. The poor director ended up going back home disappointed but was extremely happy that such respect has been given to Kshanam from film lovers and theater owners alike. Such is the impact of Kshanam folks!
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral